Música da semana - The Twilight Sound Track


Olá!!!
Hoje vou colocar as faixas romanticas que mais gosto da saga Crepúsculo.
A playlist do meu celular.





Flightless Bird, American Mouth




 "Have I found you?

Flightless bird, jealous, weeping

Or lost you?
American mouth
Big bill looming"













My Love



"You gave it all
Into the call
You took a chance and
You took a fall for us
You came thoughtfully
Loved me faithfully
You taught me honor
You did it for me"








Rosyln


"Up with your turret
Aren't we just terrified?
Shale, screen your worry from what you won't ever
find
Don't let it fool you
Don't let it fool you... down
Down's sitting round, folds in the gown
Sea and the rock below
Cocked to the undertow
Bones blood and teeth erode, with every crashing node"



Satellite Heart



"So pretty, so smart
Such a waste of a young heart!
What a pity, what a shame
What's the matter with you, man?
Don't you see it's wrong, can't you get it right?
Out of mind and outta sight
Call on all your girls, don't forget the boys
Put a lid on all that noise!
I'm a satellite heart, lost in the dark
I'm spun out so far, you stop, I start
But I'll be true to you"

Possibility



"There's a Possibility,
There's a Possibility,
All I'm gonna get is gonna be yours then
All I'm gonna get is gonna be yours then.
So tell me when you hear my heart stop, you're the only one that knows!
Tell me when you hear my sobbing, there's a possibility I wouldn't known."




Never Think



"Just never think
What's in your heart
What's in our home
So I won't
You'll learn to hate me
But still call me baby
Oh love
So call me by my name
And save your soul
Save your soul
Before your to far gone
Before nothing can be done"




Espero que gostem das músicas, estas estão entre as minhas preferidas. Best, Best, Best!!!

Letras retiradas do site Letras Terra e videos do youtube, créditos de seus autores.

Comentários

  1. Oi Ci como vai?
    Com sinceridade eu gostei bastante das músicas dos dois primeiros filmes... Depois nem acompanhei mais... Assisti ao Amanhecer, ontem e acho que o filme poderia ter sido beeeeem melhor.
    Mas enfim... Falta pouco agora pra terminar... E que venha a parte 2
    Beijos e sucesso.
    Lilo
    Redenção

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas